skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Actually, scratch that; Alcest's second album is pretty great. I can't say either is better than the other, so let's just say I like them both equally.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
gradlife
originally created for a college course, now a place for philosophical thoughts
Labels
crunchbang
(1)
debian
(2)
finnish metal
(1)
finntroll
(1)
google
(1)
Microblogs
(10)
moblin
(1)
moonsorrow
(1)
paper readings
(25)
school
(1)
usb speakers
(1)
wong fu productions
(1)
About Me
Jimmy Ho
I'm just a great big dummy.
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Blog Archive
►
2011
(43)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(13)
▼
2010
(9)
▼
April
(5)
last day of Thursday classes
USB speakers
Audio journals
Actually, scratch that; Alcest's second album is p...
last post for ENDS (maybe last post for a long time)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
Search This Blog
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment