skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, February 28, 2010
thanks Google
I'm only starting this blog b/c I found out blogspot/blogger was bought by Google way back in 2003. Since I'm for all (or most) things Google, why not finally start a blog? I kinda need to for my ENDS 101 class anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
gradlife
originally created for a college course, now a place for philosophical thoughts
Labels
crunchbang
(1)
debian
(2)
finnish metal
(1)
finntroll
(1)
google
(1)
Microblogs
(10)
moblin
(1)
moonsorrow
(1)
paper readings
(25)
school
(1)
usb speakers
(1)
wong fu productions
(1)
About Me
Jimmy Ho
I'm just a great big dummy.
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Blog Archive
►
2011
(43)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(13)
▼
2010
(9)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(3)
▼
February
(1)
thanks Google
Search This Blog
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment